The hostel herein referred as the management has set in the following rules & regulations for all its occupants which have to be strictly adhered to by all & are confirmed by duly attesting their signatures for the same. Any incident of violating the same by any occupant will lead to the termination of his tenancy by order.
1. The management does hereby permit the occupant to occupy the premises for a purely residential purpose on a daily tariff basis.
2. The tenancy shall be reckoned as per English Calendar month and the tenant shall pay the monthly tariff ie for 30 or 31 days before the 5th of every succeeding month.
3. The Security Deposit amount of:
• Rs.14000/- for Room EARTH & JUPITER
• Rs.13000/- for Room MERCURY, VENUS, SATURN & NEPTUNE
• Rs.12000/- for Room MARS & URANUS
will have to be paid before occupying the premises & the same will be refunded back to the occupant upon handing over the vacant possession of the demised portion after adjusting any arrears of tariff, other damages if any, that is assessed by the management. The deposit shall not carry any interest.
4. The Tariffs are as follows:
• Rs.230/- per bed per day for Room EARTH & JUPITER
• Rs.210/- per bed per day for Room MERCURY, VENUS, SATURN & NEPTUNE
• Rs.190/- per bed per day for Room MARS & URANUS
5. The occupants shall pay the monthly tariff charges regularly online as per the system formulated on our web module without defaulting on dates or else a delay charge will become applicable to the automated system.
6. The management reserves the right to increase the monthly room tariff with prior intimation.
7. The occupants shall keep the demised premises in clean and tidy condition and shall not store any inflammable or obnoxious material and not use the demised premises for any illegal, objectionable or dangerous purpose, violating any law.
8. The tenancy of an occupant will terminate with immediate effect if caught red-handed or with confirm information about his smoking, taking drugs or consuming alcohol and at no cost will the management over-look or excuse any such habits within the premises.
9. The electricity charges will have to be paid separately as per the sub-meter installed for the individual rooms every month @ Rs.11.50 per unit (The total electricity charge will be divided equally among the occupants of the room). However, the unit rate will change if the electricity department revises the rates & will be applicable from whenever the department revises the unit tariff. The electrical consumption charges as computed will have to be paid along with the monthly tariff by the 5th day of each succeeding English calendar month.
10. The occupants shall allow the owners or their agents, manager to enter the premises to inspect the premises at all reasonable time.
11. The occupant shall not relocate or rearrange the furniture setup inside the room for whatever the reason.
12. In an event of failure to pay the monthly tariff charges for a maximum period of 60 days than the management will terminate the tenancy rights of the occupant.
13. The tenancy is specifically for a person for a particular room & bed, and the tenant shall not sublet/underlet or transfer his portion to any other tenant. In any event, if this is found by the management then the person in question will cease to continue as the tenant & stand to lose the security deposit.
14. All furniture, fixtures and allied items provided by the hostel as listed separately are for individual use only, which has to be maintained and handed over back at the time of vacating the said portion. If there is an item missing or damaged by the tenant than the cost of that item will be divided equally among all occupants of that particular room and paid to the management.
15. All common areas of the building namely terrace, passage, staircase etc. can be used by all occupants with equal rights.
16. The walls, furniture, and equipment inside the room & common passage area will have to be free from any kind of markings, scribbling, poster pasting etc. throughout the period of the occupants stay. However, if any such thing as mentioned above is found then the cost of repainting and setting it right will have to be borne by all occupants equally.
17. Every occupant will be given the following set of keys on occupying the premises:
a. Room Entrance Door key
b. Individual Wardrobe, Storage,& Drawer key
The keys have to be carefully kept with the occupant till the handover of the premises. In an event of losing or damaging the keys, a duplicate key can be requested for by paying Rs. 500/- per key & a period of two working days will have to be given for the same.
18. All service related issues for AC, Electrical, Plumbing, etc. will have to be made on the complaint module available on the website and the work status will be updated against the same.
19. The management will be forced to charge a fine to each tenant every time the following listed below are found.
• Rooms not maintained in a tidy/hygienic condition.
• Bed linen stained with food, oil, etc.
• Floors stained with any type of marks which is not cleanable.
• All unwanted items not disposed of in the dustbin provided in the room.
• Posters/stickers/sketching on walls, doors, windows, wardrobes etc
20. Equipment like Food Warmer, Electric Stove, Gas Stove etc are strictly not allowed inside the premises. The said items will be confiscated by the management if found being used by any tenant and suitable fine will be levied for any damages occurred by the same.
21. If an existing tenant wishes to move into another bed in the premises which is vacant then he will need to approach the facility manager for Re- Assignment of his bed which would be done at a fee of Rs. 2500.00
22. All male guests known to the occupants are allowed to visit the facility after making an entry in the visitors register, but will have to vacate the premises necessarily before 7 pm.
23. The management reserves the right to terminate the tenancy of any individual without prior information if it feels that the individual’s stay is affecting the peace & tranquility among other co-occupants within a respective room/facility.
24. The management reserves the right of admission.
25. The Splendorstay Login Account that is provided to all occupants is to be accessed on a regular basis for Notifications/Updates sent by the management. Any such notification/update if missed out by the occupant will be their sole responsibility and no reason whatsoever will be entertained for not being informed.
26. The management strives its utmost to maintain a smooth & continuous working of all essential services & equipments namely electricity power, bathing water, RO drinking water, geyser, internet, intercom, TV, Tata sky, lights & fans etc however in an event of any of these not functioning a reasonable time frame will have to be given to set right the issue and the management will not be liable for any compensation in whatsoever manner for the same. The occupants can use the complaint module online to notify the management.
27. The access to the terrace should not be made beyond 10PM and all occupants should avoid partying & dancing with loud music beyond 10 pm at the premises is in a pure residential area.
28. As the minimum occupancy period is for one month (30 Days) those who wish to stay only for one month will have to simultaneously do both the check-in and check-out procedure at the time of joining to avoid payment of an additional 30 Days Tariff.
29. If the occupant does not register in the check-out procedure section but still wants to check-out all of a sudden then the facility manager will help him to complete the online formalities and 30 Days Tariff from that date will have to be paid by the occupant.
30. If in case the occupant is a foreign national or an Indian settled abroad, the original passport will have to be submitted to the management at the time of checking in the facility, and would be returned back on vacating the premises..
31. In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking, a cancellation fee will be applicable at the time of refund of the security deposit as follows :
• Notification within 30 days from the date of joining – Rs. 1500/-
• Notification within 20 days from the date of joining – Rs. 3500/-
• Notification within 10 days from the date of joining – Rs. 5500/-
32. The occupant by signing this document is deemed to have accepted all the above terms & conditions and has taken delivery of all furniture, fixtures and allied items as listed separately.